- Interesting. Some of the spelling on his or her Travian Wiki is similar to the above, but the main page looks good, almost as if it was copied from our main page. See project:copyrights/xtreemhost. Robin Patterson 10:37, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
- However, it could just as well have been copied from his or her Ikariam wiki, which is a Wikia site (and looks very good). Same problem - potential breach of GFDL because no acknowledgment. Robin Patterson 11:22, 29 March 2008 (UTC)
You say it looked copied from here. I don't think its copied Theg721 17:05, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
Better Wiki??? Edit
Hi there is a loads better wiki than this visit it at http://travianwiki.xtreemhost.com/index.php/Main_Page http://travianwiki.xtreemhost.com/index.php/Main_Page]
- That unsigned comment almost speaks for itself. The spelling on the upstart wiki remains marginal, and there have been no edits to the 22(!) articles since April. Promoter Jamie started the Ikariam Wikia too, for which he should be thanked, but he has done very little editing there in the last 3 months. Robin Patterson 15:25, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- As Robin Patterson said above, the spelling is atrocious, and the content is minimal. Here's an example:
The acadamy allows you to resaerch new troops. A troop must be researched before it can be traned. Some troops require other buildings to be built before research.
- Compare this to the official Travian help site's content:
In the academy new unit types can be developed. By increasing its level you can order the research of better units. Some troops also require other buildings in order to be researched. For example, the Imperian (Roman) needs an Academy level 5 and a Blacksmith level 1. Look at the troops page to view the prerequisites.
- If I had to guess, I'd say he took the text from an older version of the Travian help site, read it out loud to someone who doesn't know how to spell, and had them type it in. -Greycat70 14:52, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
да, проголосовал за git и bugzilla, естесснохотя на работе пользуемся prrcoefe, cvs и bugzilla.но я необъективен - не пробовал mercurial и bazaar, а из bugtracking только bugzilla и trac юзал.
Browse section Edit
I'm going to suggest a change..... as following the list below:
- Game mechanics (Gameplay info)
- Blog posts
--HybridDragoness 08:29, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
we really need to update the news section --184.108.40.206 20:33, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Ooh, sorry, I havnt checked the wiki in a while, I'll try and sort it out. --Lcawte 16:44, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Seems this hasn't been updated for quite a while.
- Black 08:05, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
Main page redesign Edit
Hi, I'm Paweł of the Wikia Content Team. As you can see, Wikia has activated a right column ad on the wiki's main page. Would you mind me redesigning the main page a bit so that the ad doesn't push all the content down, but just the right column? Ausir(talk) 15:57, October 13, 2011 (UTC)