Egyptians are one of the new factions available from Fire and Sand version, along with the Huns. For little is known about their pros and cons, it is difficult to analyse them deeply.
1. Advantages[edit | edit source]
- Very cheap and quickly trained basic units (Slave militia, cheapest and fastest in training defensive unit in the game
- Good defense provided by Stone Wall (difficult to destroy) and defensive units
- Very good defence against infrantry by all troops
- Merchants can carry 750 resources (speed: 16 fields/hour)
- Hero's resource production is doubled
- Waterworks: increases oases bonuses (up to twice)
2. Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Weak attack (only one attack infantry and no cavalry)
- Not very good at plundering
3. Troops[edit | edit source]
The Egyptian unit selection, like that of the Gauls, is primarily defensive.
4. Source[edit | edit source]
https://t4.answers.travian.com/?view=answers&action=answer&aid=415, retrieved on 31 May 2018